We ask that you please treat the pool attendant with respect. The attendant is enforcing rules and guidelines set by the Board of Directors. We formulate these rules and guidelines out of concern for the health and safety of our community as well as in accordance with local health guidelines and orders. If you have an issue with them, do let Goodwin know and we’ll be happy to discuss them with you. There is absolutely zero tolerance for disrespecting our pool attendants and we will revoke access for the remainder of the season as well as assess an incurable violation with fine.
Many communities are not opening their pool up at all and it was a tough decision for us to make. If residents won’t follow the precautions outlined, we will have no choice but to close the pool as the health department will revoke our permit to operate a commercial pool.
As a reminder, the following required precautions are in place due to COVID-19:
– No guests due to occupancy limits in place. If pool is at capacity, please limit your visit to 90 minutes to ensure everyone has an opportunity to use the pool.
– Temperature is being taken at check-in, you will not be allowed in the pool area if you have a temperature of 99.6 F or higher or any other symptoms of a respiratory illness.
– Masks are required for all patrons age 5 and above except for when in the pool.
– Social distancing is required; please stay 6 feet away from other patrons except those in your household.
– Food is not allowed in the pool or pool area.
– Water fountains are out of service but we do have a hands-free water bottle filling station available.
– Disinfectant wipes are available for your use on pool furniture upon request.
We want everyone to have a great time at the pool and we are happy to be able to have it open with these precautions. The health and safety of our community, vendors, and volunteers are our utmost priority and we ask for your help in ensuring that we remain a healthy and safe community.