4th of July – Fireworks & Community Pool
Brookfield Owners and Residents,
As we approach the 4th of July, we’d like to remind all homeowners and residents that fireworks are strictly prohibited in Brookfield.
The use of fireworks will result in an incurable violation and $50 fine for each instance.
Fireworks create a significant safety concern for both property and life in Central Texas. Both the City of Austin and City of Pflugerville have ordinances banning them for the same reasons.
Please respect your neighbors with small children, PTSD, and pets and refrain from using fireworks. There are several controlled fireworks shows taking place in the Austin area including the local Pflugerville Pfirecracker Pfestival. For more information visit: https://pfirecrackerpfestival.com/.
We ask that the community abides by our CC&Rs. If you see fireworks in the neighborhood, please contact our Community Manager at Goodwin & Company via email at ABOAmanager@goodwintx.com or within the TownSq portal. Please be sure to include the address of the offender, date and time, and a photo of the violation.
In addition, our community pool will remain open operating at normal hours with safety restrictions in place. The pool attendant, acting on behalf of the Board of Directors, reserves the right to close the pool if safety measures are not being following. As a reminder, the following required precautions are in place due to COVID-19:
– No guests due to occupancy limits in place. If pool is at capacity, please limit your visit to 90 minutes to ensure everyone has an opportunity to use the pool.
– Temperature is being taken at check-in, you will not be allowed in the pool area if you have a temperature of 99.6 F or higher or any other symptoms of a respiratory illness.
– Masks are required for all patrons age 5 and above except for when in the pool.
– Social distancing is required; please stay 6 feet away from other patrons except those in your household.
– Food is not allowed in the pool or pool area.
– Water fountains are out of service but we do have a hands-free water bottle filling station available.
– Disinfectant wipes are available for your use on pool furniture upon request.
As a reminder, we ask that you please treat the pool attendant with respect. The attendant is enforcing rules and guidelines set by the Board of Directors. There is absolutely zero tolerance for disrespecting our pool attendants, and we will revoke access for the remainder of the season as well as assess an incurable violation with fine.
We thank you for your cooperation and wish all our residents a safe holiday weekend.
Board of Directors
Brookfield Owners Association